Color: 1809 - Amethyst
- Fiber Content: 100% Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton; Net Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Yarn Weight: 3 - Light/DK; Length: 150 m / 164 yards
- Needle Size: 6 US / 4.00 mm; Gauge: 21 sts x 31 rows = 10 cm / 4"
- Texture: Plied. Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- * Disclaimer: we do not accept discrepancies in yarn hue as a subject for claims. Almost everybody sees and describes colors differently. The colors are named by the manufacturer, not by us. Our pictures are as accurate as possible. Please keep in mind: yarn color swatches are rendered differently based on your monitor. The best way to be sure you are finding the desired color is to visit your local yarn store.
Part Number: AM-SAMI
Details: Sami in Quechua (The native language of the Incas) means "kindness". Meet Sami, our 100% Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton. Pima cotton is often called the "silk of the south" and our first special summer fiber has been sourced to reflect our commitment to the planet. Pima cotton is a log haired fiber, and its composition is truly unique and makes it an extremely soft and luxurious cotton to knit with. Sami is kind to both our skin and the planet and by knitting with it, you are protecting the hands and hearts who work on all stages of producing the unique fiber.