Brand: Berroco Yarns
Color: 4804 - Iris
- Fiber Content: 40% Alpaca, 40% Kid Mohair, 20% Nylon; Net Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Yarn Weight: 5 - Bulky/Chunky; Length: 434 m / 475 yards
- Needle Size: 9-10.5 (US) / 5.5-6.5 mm; Gauge: 14-16 sts x 20-22 rows = 4" / 10 cm
- Texture: Fuzzy. Care: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- * Disclaimer: we do not accept discrepancies in yarn hue as a subject for claims. Almost everybody sees and describes colors differently. The colors are named by the manufacturer, not by us. Our pictures are as accurate as possible. Please keep in mind: yarn color swatches are rendered differently based on your monitor. The best way to be sure you are finding the desired color is to visit your local yarn store.
Part Number: BR-ART
Details: New chunky weight yarn is a blend of alpaca, kid mohair and nylon. Create accessories and garments that are soft, fuzzy, and light with this unique hand dyed yarn. Use by itself or held together with one of Berroco classic workhorse yarns. The yarn is hand dyed and hanks may vary - we recommend alternating hanks every two rows while knitting.