Color: 62105 Eggplant
- Fiber Content: 50% Superfine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool; Net Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Yarn Weight: 5; Length: 200 m / 215 yards
- Needle Size: 5 mm / 8 US; Gauge: 20 sts x 26 rows = 4 in / 10 cm
- Care: Handwash, Lay flat to dry
- * Disclaimer: we do not accept discrepancies in yarn hue as a subject for claims. Almost everybody sees and describes colors differently. The colors are named by the manufacturer, not by us. Our pictures are as accurate as possible. Please keep in mind: yarn color swatches are rendered differently based on your monitor. The best way to be sure you are finding the desired color is to visit your local yarn store.
Part Number: BER-UA-62105-01
Details: Ultra Alpaca is the ideal balance of luxurious super fine alpaca and Peruvian Highland wool blended together and spun up perfectly round and light. The range of colors includes solid shades, natural heather shades and the irresistible jewels of the collection, dyed heather shades. Each is beautiful on its own or combined in endless possible color work combinations.