- Extremely light and lofty, Avalanche has a quick-knitting gauge. The yarn’s soft heathery colors have long, gradual shifts in their blended hues
- 42% Camelid - Alpaca 42% Wool 16% Manufactured Fibers - Nylon / Polyamide
- 200 yards(183 meters), 50 grams
- 4.0 to 4.5 sts = 1 inch, US 9 - 10½ or 5.5 - 6.5mm
- Discontinued by Manufacturer
Details: This light and lofty blend of alpaca, wool and nylon is complemented with soft and heathery tonal hues. It knits up quickly on size US 9 to 10.5 needles and features an ample 200 yards per hank.