Brand: Queensland Collection
Color: Magenta 13
- A merino, silk, cashmere blend that is a deeply saturated plummy-red-purple. Stunning color with subtle flecks of black, and lighter spots where the silk took the dye differently. . Composition: 85% Extrafine Merino Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere. Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz. Approx: 208 yds / 190 m
- Size: [4 ] Worsted - Medium. Knitting Needle Size: US 8 (5 mm) Knitting Gauge: 4.5 sts = 1" Crochet Hook Size: 7 / 4.50 mm - H / 5.00 mm
- Care: do not iron, do not tumble dry, dry flat, do not bleach, hand wash
- Lavender-like purple with flecks of black to add to its's visual texture. Texture: Plied Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use.
Part Number: E-KAT100-13
Details: Kathmandu Yarn is a perfect worsted weight and knits to approximately 4.5 sts per inch on a US#8 (5mm) needle. A merino, silk, cashmere blend that is a deeply saturated plummy-red-purple. Stunning color with subtle flecks of black, and lighter spots where the silk took the dye differently. It is an unusually soft and smooth tweed blend in a made in Italy. This luxurious merino, silk and cashmere fiber gives you a truly wonderful finished project. Easy to knit or crochet. Hats, scarves or garments are ideal for this yarn. Reminiscent of home spun yarns or a rustic tweed with its' some what nubby textured. Some colors have a tweed color added in. The colors are deeply saturated shades. Can't say too much about this truly classic and wonderful yarn.